vrijdag 24 augustus 2007

Tulum and Cenote

Just a short message about what we did today... Pictures to follow later...

We went to snorkel in a cenote aka a big lime stone pit, some parts still covered, tunnels. Awesome... I got two cenote (cave) dives lined up for tomorow morning.

The rest of the day we spent in Tulum, some great Mayan ruins on a cliff over looking the sea... Magnificient... And the fun part is that all over the place there are iguana's. Ranging from small to absolutely big badass beasts... Better not pester/tease them... NOT... They eat chicken's so I figured they'll goble down a bunny aswell, so I tried to behave as much as I can for as long as I could... Euhm... That lasted like 10 minutes... But I didn't got eaten... They are pretty fast... Such a good life they have, getting fed by all the tourists who ignore the big signs forbidding them to do this and for the rest just lying in the sun backing...

Well I'm off again...

Geen opmerkingen: