zondag 19 augustus 2007

Certified Diver Bunny !!!

Flipper watch out the bunny is now even certified to roam and hop around under water... Lol... I had my last two dives (2 times 35 minutes at 10m aka 33ft) and exam yesterday, passed with flying colours, 100% (Not that I wanne brag... Lol... Yes I do... Lol...) So I got my PADI Open Water License... Yihaa...
I still have one dive (Only needed 4 to complete my course instead of 5) I can use on this holliday, but I'll have to wait till huricane ''Dean'' passes. And I hope to do one 'Cenote' (cave) dive aswell.

This afternoon we're going to drive down south, make a stop in 'Chitzen Itza' on the way. This to avoid ''Dean'' who should touch land by tuesday morning here... And they expect it to be a class 5... Just for a reference ''Wilma'' was a class 4...

But for now... Going to the beach and work on my tan... Lol... especially now that I have my own swedish masseuse to put sunscreen on my back...Lol... ( Susie arrived yesterday afternoon...)

Well the sun is calling, mojito's and margarita's waiting...

Later...

Geen opmerkingen: