donderdag 16 augustus 2007

First day in Mexico

Hey you all, I survived my first day of dive course... So much fun, playing turtle in a pool waist deep... But hey the bunny is alowed to go diving in the sea already tomoroz, must meam that I'm doing something right... We're only 2 in the class, the other guy is a dutch guy... To funny...

But first things first. Yesterday was a long day: I left my bed at 5.30am and I got to bed at like 3 am taking in acount the diffference in time zone etc... And on the long leg of the trip (Paris to Miami) of course I had to sit in front of a screaming 5 year old that kept kicking my seat...
But then on the flight to Cancun I met 2 nice and cute french girls that we're going to Playa del Carmen as well. But they hadn't booked any hotel... So as the good samaritan I am... (Euhmmm...) I offered them to share my room... So now I have 2 french girls staying with me for the next 3 nights...

Well got to leave you kids, going to ''study'' a bit for my diving test tomorow... Going to put myself in the sun on the terace with a nice cerveça and watching some people...

(For all my single friends and some none single ones... This is the place to come to if you wanne see some gorgeous, skimpy clad girls from all over the globe... I wanne move here... lol...)

Bunny out

Geen opmerkingen: