zaterdag 18 augustus 2007

First official dive

Hey all, yesterday I had my first official dives in the ocean. First dive 35 minutes second 15 minutes at 12 meters. Fun, I saw tons of fish, blow fish, sea-spiders and a tiny lobster. Got sick on the boat though, but I guess I had to much cerveza the day before and to much greasy taco's...

I also went to the Blue Parrot bar... Gosh... So many cute people...

Another interesting note... We have an official huricane warning... They are boarding down everything... Hummmmm... It's supposed to arrive straight at the south of Cancun... Guess where I am??? But we'll see... It should arrive on monday... So if no news from the bunny after monday I'll probably be blown away... lol...

Well got to go, have my next pool session and ocean dives...

Bunny out

Geen opmerkingen: